Peaksakar replied

295 weeks ago

Free Download Blood Drive > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

In a dystopian alternate 1999, a former cop is forced to take part in a death race in which cars run on human blood as fuel.
Grace is a street racer on the open road whose car runs on….people. Arthur is a cop trying to make a better world everyday. They get thrown together into a race, an event from Los Angeles to Phoenix which the loser losing their lives. Along the way they encounter psychos, freaks and innocents. Arthur wants to do right, but the rules don't allow his moral code to exist. Grace finally convinces Arthur, it's a do or die race. They must band together or forfeit their lives. Will they finish last only to die? Will Grace do anything to win? Who feeds the car next?
This series is written &quot;as if&quot; it was produced in the 1970s-1980s about a dystopian future in 1999. <br/><br/>Each episode is a homage to a different type of grind-house film, and part of the fun is figuring out which genre is parodied in each episode. <br/><br/>The actors are fresh and exciting. The script is full of sex - the series uses small black boxes to cover what cannot be shown on cable TV. And blood. Lots of blood. As it is a written as if it was made in the 1970s, the characters show little fear of HIV/AIDS or other pathogens that could be in all of the blood (or other bodily fluids) that splatter about.<br/><br/>There is a phone number which you can call and register a complaint about the series. <br/><br/>The series also has parody advertising. <br/><br/>It is one of the most creative and boundary-breaking science fiction TV shows in a long time.
Let me start out by saying I&#39;m generally a fan of the somewhat cheesy, WAY over he top grindhouse style flicks. I had really hoped that this would be another fun little time killer but unfortunately its not.<br/><br/>Using 35mm camera tricks and exceptionally poor actors doesn&#39;t make it a classic. Movies like death race work out well because while they certainly lack the shine/polish that AAA titles have they still retain what is a great concept/plot that while a bit rough are still a captivating experience. They lack big name actors and huge budgets but make up for it in so many other ways.<br/><br/>Blood Drive on the other hand simply lacks imagination and sadly is a bit boring in its attempt to be so bad that people will like it. Instead of trying to make a good show with uncontrollable constraints they set out to make garbage and (much to their chagrin I&#39;m sure) hit the nail on its head.<br/><br/>I&#39;ve watched 4 episodes now over a period of 9 or more viewing attempts and sadly while I&#39;ve attempted to give this a shot and see what the reviewers here claim, it falls short each time often leading me off to wonderland or so bored that simply turn it off and walk away.<br/><br/>The only thing I can say positively about this is that its not the worst thing I&#39;ve ever watched, but the people giving this show 10 stars could at least try to be a bit less obvious that they are fake/paid reviewers because its an insult to speak this shows name in the same sentence, paragraph, or even review with so many of the great movies they have attempted to liken it too.

a5c7b9f00b
The Lynn Sisters torrentChyortovo koleso full movie hd 1080p download kickass moviehindi The Neighborhood free downloadthe Motor Madness full movie in hindi free download hdShin Godzilla movie in hindi free downloadFan-Made Music Videos telugu full movie downloadHarvest full movie kickass torrentNew Jack City full movie hindi downloadUnsafe Speed tamil dubbed movie torrentPelea de gallos full movie in hindi download
Please log in to post a reply.